Vehicle finance with Belgrave Motor Company
Buy your dream car today
Part of the Belgrave Motors ethos is to deliver trusted value through all parts of the company’s business.
You will already know that this is the case with our selection of superb, usually single-owner, quality used vehicles from brands such as Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Land Rover and Porsche.
Once you have made your choice, it also makes sound sense to talk to our dedicated team about your finance options.
- We use only selected and trusted partners, ones who have proven themselves capable of delivering finance packages to match the quality of our vehicles.
- Unlike so many other dealerships, Belgrave Motors simply does not use finance packages as an unnoticed profit source. This means our rates are seriously competitive and for terms of up to five years.
- In tough financial times, we are often also able to provide a nearly new and used car finance solution if you are suffering from either a negative equity or impaired credit status situation.
Ask our Belgrave Motors team
Providing great value finance options
All the rates we offer are fixed for the term of your agreement, written quotations are available, and a typical document fee will be added. To find out how we can help you, simply call 0114 256 1100 or 07977 231 267.
Even better, please take a couple of minutes to complete the simple form below – always including a contact phone number – and our experts will be able to call you back with detailed answers.
In just a short while, the car you want can be yours, and it will be backed-up with a financial package to make driving away from our Sheffield showroom in your choice of our quality used vehicles at truly affordable pleasure.
Advantages of HP
- Affordable fixed monthly payments with NO final Balloon payment.
- Hire Purchase gives those without the ability to pay for a car outright to purchase a car.
- The cost of the car is spread over a period of time and paid by monthly instalments rather than a large up front investment.
- Even though you have not paid for the car in full you still are able to use it and drive it.
- Can be a great option for businesses as you assist cash flow rather than losing a large amount of capital.
- You own the vehicle once your final instalment has been paid, compared to leasing (renting) the vehicle.
- No VAT to pay on monthly instalments (compared to a Lease).
- The interest rate is fixed throughout the period of the agreement even if bank interest rates increase.
- It doesn't affect your ability to borrow from the bank.
Advantages of PCP
- It's a type of finance agreement for personal customers looking to fund a new vehicle in a manageable way.
- Low initial payment.
- Fixed monthly payments.
- You may be able to refinance the Optional Final Payment.
- Fixed Optional Final Payment when you first take out the contract.
- Cost effective, usually considerably cheaper monthly payments compared to HP..
- You will have to make a decision at the end of the contract as to whether you wish to sell the vehicle, return it or keep it.